Saturday, January 21, 2012

Resolutions

So here are some of my ideas for New Years resolutions. I know this is sort of late, but I doubt I will keep these resolutions anyway.

1. Read Bible every day.
2. Blog once a week, or every other week
3. Try and have an hour or two of solitude a month.
4. Learn how to pick a lock.
5. Write Sarah more love letters/notes and leave them around the house.
6. Read poetry.
7. Study one slightly obscure topic during the year and make notes.

(7) Study Topic Ideas....Jon please leave your input.
a. Locks
b. Watches
c. Paper
d. Art (paintings)
e. Wine
f. Famous Con Men and terminology
g. Tea
e. Knives

2 comments:

  1. also, jon I am working on a code for us. We should have an unbreakable algorithm code and only speak in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I'm not Jon, I have some comments to add to your considerations for your topic for 2012; I think you should go for something like watches or knives. Wine and paintings are things we expect people to be interested in. If you had a wealth of knowledge on antique pocketwatches, for example, you would be one-of-a-kind!

    ReplyDelete